An open-air exhibition pays tribute to Jewish architect-designed buildings around Berlin.
Prior to 1933 over 500 Jewish architects lived and worked in Germany — the majority of them based in the capital — until a Nazi law banned all Jewish architects from practising their profession in Germany.
Many of them fled abroad but the 70 or so that remained were sent to concentration camps.
The exhibition offers an intineray of 26 buildings around Berlin, many of them of the modernist Neues Bauen design and located mostly in the city centre.
On the street outside each venue is a sign with information relating to the building's construction and a biography of its architect.
See website for more details of tour.
EVENTS THIS WEEKview calendar